Sunday, May 09, 2010

wishes and thank yous

A special wish for a very Happy Mother's Day, to my Mom, who has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I love you and am so very very thankful for you. Can't wait to see you soon!

And a thank you to those three precious and adorable children of mine. For loving me. For the privilege it is to be your mother. I praise and thank God for entrusting you three to me and your Daddy. I love you!

(Just a cute note...my sweet Hadleigh came and snuggled me this morning and said with a bright smile on her face "Happy Father's Day, Mommy!" I smiled, said thankyou, and said "Did you mean Mother's Day?" We had a good giggle together about it...and I will forever remember it!)

4 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

You have a beautiful blog Kimber-Leigh! I can't wait to get into some of these recipes. And your photos are wonderful.

Briana Johnson said...

and I love your blog title - very meaningful and well thought out.

Melonie said...

Beautiful post and I hope your day was great:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear Kimber-Leigh...you truly have been a special blessing in my life and a gift from God to me and your Daddy! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too! Your little ones are blessed to have such a loving Mommy... LYTTMAB

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs