Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hayley.

Are you on a first-name basis with Hayley Westenra? If not, you should be!

We stumbled upon her gorgeous voice by accident. My fault--I was judging an album by it's cover and was intrigued by the pretty face and the title : "Pure". Hmmm. We listened to a sample in the store and we were sold. She has a new one out that we just got last week called "Odyssey". ***so good*** Her voice is absolutely phenomenal. So pure and clear. Perfect for listening to on a cloudy, rainy day like today! (can you tell I'm happy about the weather?)

You can put her into the "Andrea Bocelli" style category ... she has a duet with him on her new album ... She is one of those voices that is never "noise"... at the end of a loud day full of children, I can enjoy hearing her in the background. (And I can't say that about all kinds of music!)

So give her a try...and let me know what you think!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs