Wednesday, October 01, 2014

31 Days: a month of favorites


For the last six years, Myquillyn over at The Nesting Place has hosted a challenge to blog each day in October. This will be my third year to participate, and I'm hopeful about writing each day this October. It's going to be a crazy month with lots going on, but I have missed writing here and hope that participating again will encourage my writing!

I had several ideas over the past few months for what to focus on, but due to our schedule this month, I've decided on a topic that will be a bit easier for me to keep up with.

This year, I'm sharing A Month of Favorites. 



It seemed like a perfect choice; after all, October is my favorite month! (And that photo above? Yep. Hydrangeas are my favorite flower!) You can expect to find me sharing favorite projects, favorite recipes, favorite tips, favorite vacation spots, favorite products and MORE!

I hope you'll join me here each day this month and share your own favorites in the comments with us! 



No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs