Do you love to make lists? I do. I have a list of projects we need to work on; a list of things I want Brent to build; a list of long-term items (read, dream list) for the house; grocery lists; a list of books I want to read; a list of places I want to go....
Here is my weekly to do list for this week:
- do the laundry (in process, one load to go)
- make doctor appointment for Madeleine (waiting to hear back from doctor)
- make dentist appointments for Hadleigh, Nathanael, and I (check)
- plan daily homeschool schedule; get stuff organized
- make list of items still needed for homeschool
- watch Olympics
- order pictures online
- begin exercise program (day one: check)
- invite friend's for dinner
- clothes to goodwill
- list items on ebay and craig's list
- order God's World News for Hadleigh
- grocery shop (which will require yet another list)
- playdate at our house
- buy some fabric
- take books to used book store
- plan garage sale???
I think that should do it for now, don't you?