This was fabulous. Our whole family loved it. The recipe calls for arugula...which I couldn't get my hands on here (how I miss my old grocery store. sigh.) I just used some baby greens and it was fine, though I'm sure the arugula would be fabulous.
Grilled Peaches and Pork
4 (4 oz.) boneless center cut pork loin chops
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, divided
2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
3 tsp. chopped thyme
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
4 large peaches, peeled, halved, and pitted
6 cups arugula
1 tsp. sugar (turbinado or granulated)
1. Place each piece of pork between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
2. Combine @ Tbsp. vinegar, lime juice, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Reserve 1 Tbsp. of mixture and set aside. Pour remaining juice mixture into a large ziploc bag and add pork; seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat. Place peaches, cut sides up, on a plate; drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar.
4. Place pork on grill rack, coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes per side until done. Set aside. Place peaches, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 4 minutes until soft and slightly browned. Turn and cook 2 minutes on other side. Remove from grill.
5. Cut each peach half into four slices. Slice pork in 1 inch thick strips.
6. Toss arugula with reserved juice. Divide among 4 plates. Top each with meat and peaches; sprinkle with sugar.
Hope you enjoy!