Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Mischief Maker

That would be my little girl.
Today while watching Sesame Street (and while I was catching up on some emails) Hadleigh decided that she was hungry. So she opened the pantry and got out two cups of applesauce. Then opened the silverware drawer and got two spoons.
I suppose she figured that if she was hungry, so was her little brother.

So of course, I discover them eating applesauce in the living room. Ummm...applesauce is a food that needs a table, in most cases, which must have been why Nathanael's cup was on the couch. Nice.

I must admit that I was {pleasantly} surprised at how well Nathanael was doing with his own spoon. But I do prefer high chairs. With buckles.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

That is hysterical. I understand applesauce's needing a table. That's so cute that Hadleigh was taking care of her little brother.

Anonymous said...

Oooh how I love our Hadleigh... she does remind me of her Mommy...thinking of others...and taking care of her little brother... I can't wait to see you all! Mom

Stephanie said...

this definitely made me laugh today! though if i had been there i am not sure if i would have been laughing! miss you guys!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs