Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Shawna!


I have been blessed with wonderful friends, and I am happy to celebrate Shawna today. I only wish we could celebrate together, dear friend!

Shawna is loyal, steadfast and true, caring, and compassionate. She is funny and laughs a lot and makes me laugh a lot. She makes her friends feel special and loved. She is always sincere and thoughtful...a terrific listener and the one to go to when you need advice! She is a devoted wife to David and the sweetest mommy to little Kate. She is an adventurous Texas girl taking on New York City! But what I treasure about her more than anything else is her passionate, sincere devotion to Christ. Her love for the Lord is evident to everyone who is blessed to encounter her. She is salt and light. She encourages me in my walk with Christ every time we are together or get a chance to talk on the phone.

I am blessed by our friendship Shawna...and so very thankful to have you in my life!

So happy birthday Shawna...and to everyone else, have a terrific New Year's Eve!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

oh my gosh - i am catching up and read this sweet sweet post. thank you for your words, friend. i cannot tell you how much that means to me.

there are few in my life that i call a "dearest friend" and you are one. i love you and miss you. let's talk soon - we are finally back in ny.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs