Saturday, June 15, 2013

Currently...


listening...to the hum of the neighbor mowing the lawn

watching...my children painting father's day cards

drinking...Harney & Sons Paris tea (thanks to Missy!)

reading...Deconstructing Penguins

deciding...what we need for the two weeks between packing up in VA and unpacking in GA

planning...our Father's Day celebration for tomorrow

thinking...about our wonderful trip to Rochester last weekend, and therefore...

missing...my little sister

wishing...I could take the Virginia climate with me to Georgia

enjoying...perfectly blue skies

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

I do not envy you with all that packing. Moving is always hard, I think it's because we'll miss the memories. The good thing is you'll make new memories when you are in GA :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs