Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thinkin' about the Fourth...

via Pinterest.

Isn't this a perfect way to welcome Independence Day?


We haven't finalized our plans for the long weekend yet...but I'm definitely excited about some possibilities...fun activities, food, and friends, no matter what the plan!

Isn't this a festive tablescape? Hot dogs definitely feel more special here!

                           
How gorgeous is this cake?

And these fruit-filled waffle cones?


I'm not the biggest fan of watermelon, but this tempts me...


This is a fabulous idea to keep the kiddos happy...


And this just looks like old-fashioned fun!


What plans do you have in the works for the Fourth of July?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures just scream summer! I love that cake, looks divine!

Ella said...

oh my goodness, I love all of these! the waffle cone fruit, the watermelon punch, bowling...such great ideas! can't wait to hear about your 4th and what you do!

Ella said...

oh and by the way, i tried your asparagus salad recipe the other day, and it was a hit! so thank you!! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs