Friday, November 11, 2011

Eleven on 11.11.11

1. Today is our oldest niece's 9th Birthday! Happy Birthday sweet Emily Joy!

2. Happy Veterans Day to my Brent...and to all those who have selflessly and faithfully served our country with honor and courage and sacrifice.  There are no sufficient words...so thank you. From the bottom of my heart.  

3. Hadleigh and I were at Hobby Lobby at 11:11 am today...on the Christmas stockings aisle. :)


4. There is a massive Lego project currently underway in our living room.  The train table is completely covered in legos and the surrounding floor holds boxes of legos.  (Which is where the rest of my family was at 11:11 am today.)

5. I have unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher twice already today. (Dinner party with friends last night=lots of dishes!  But we had a wonderful evening...with an amazing dessert I'll be featuring here soon!)

6. Looking forward to watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, parts 1 & 2 this weekend. (I was excited to find a place that would rent it in town.  I don't like the buy before you can rent policy!)

7 . I'm getting excited about the approaching holidays...I need to make a gameplan for Thanksgiving...and start making some lists for Christmas!

8. We are taking a Christmas picture tomorrow...and I'm hoping we can get a good one! (I'm thinking ice cream will be a good motivator!)

9. Next week is our last week of Classical Conversations until 2012!  I have a cute gift in the works for my little class of eight 5 & 6 year old boys!

10. I have so many scrapbooking projects underway right now,  I'm not sure where to start (or finish)! Two mini albums are awaiting finishing details, one mini from our trip to Asheville is awaiting pictures, and my December Daily album is in the beginning stages.  But at least they are projects that make me smile!

11. I finally pulled out our autumn decorations last night (nothing like company to motivate decorating!)  and our living/dining room looks so cozy, especially with a fire in the hearth. I'll share pictures next week!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I totally missed taking a picture at 11:11 am today.
Maybe I should try again at 11:11pm :)
My son is into Legos big time here and they are everywhere :)
Also hoping to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 tonight with my son!

Christa said...

I completely forgot to take a photo too! Sounds like you have a lot going on, but lots of good stuff!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs