Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 13: Favorite Seasonal Candy


For the most part, candy isn't very tempting to me.

I love dark chocolate, Jelly Belly jelly beans…and the occasional Snickers bars…but when it comes to most candies, I pass.

And seasonal candy? Peeps, Cadbury Eggs, gumdrops…I avoid them.

But there is one seasonal candy that I love: candy corn.


Now, I'll enjoy Brach's candy corn any day…but a few years ago, I was introduced to Jelly Belly candy corn.

I was a little skeptical, but when I tried it? Yum.  And it's a bit hard to return to Brach's afterwards! It's not easy to find, but if you have a grocery that carries Jelly Belly products, you just might see a little package of their candy corn as well. And you should try it.

Do you have a favorite seasonal candy?

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs