Friday, January 09, 2015

Hello 2015!

Since you've last heard from me, we have:
  • celebrated the kids turning 11, 9 & 7
  • taken a trip to Disney World
  • said goodbye to sweet Georgia friends as we...
  • moved to Mississippi
  • discovered a mold issue in our rental house the day we moved in 
  • enjoyed a beautiful autumn…we love our trees!
  • been matched with a precious little boy to adopt from China
  • tried our best to keep up with homeschool despite unpacking & dealing with the previously mentioned mold
  • traveled to NC and then OK to celebrate with family & friends (a baby shower & wedding)
  • decorated our new home for Christmas 
  • celebrated the birth of our new nephew Kayson!
  • enjoyed seeing all three children participate in our church's Christmas pageant 
  • helped Brent as he hobbled around on a broken toe
  • made new friends
  • traveled to Asheville for Christmas and loved on our two precious baby nephews!
  • completed the first phase of paperwork for the travel portion of our adoption
It's been a full few months, but I am thankful to be feeling a bit more settled. I'm excited about what this new year holds for us as a family…and excited to be sharing more here.

I'd love to hear what you've been up to…and even though it's 9 days late, I want to wish you a very Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Life has been very full for you. I hope the mold issue has all been taken care of. That is so terrible that you had to deal with that! I'm so excited to see what unfolds for your family this year.

Kimber-Leigh said...

Thanks Jen! And yes! The mold is no longer an issue!

Keshet said...

I am behind in my blog reading, but WOW! What a full season! So excited to hear more about the adoption and props to you about the move. I get very stressed with moving, so I give a LOT of props to military families:)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs