- celebrated the kids turning 11, 9 & 7
- taken a trip to Disney World
- said goodbye to sweet Georgia friends as we...
- moved to Mississippi
- discovered a mold issue in our rental house the day we moved in
- enjoyed a beautiful autumn…we love our trees!
- been matched with a precious little boy to adopt from China
- tried our best to keep up with homeschool despite unpacking & dealing with the previously mentioned mold
- traveled to NC and then OK to celebrate with family & friends (a baby shower & wedding)
- decorated our new home for Christmas
- celebrated the birth of our new nephew Kayson!
- enjoyed seeing all three children participate in our church's Christmas pageant
- helped Brent as he hobbled around on a broken toe
- made new friends
- traveled to Asheville for Christmas and loved on our two precious baby nephews!
- completed the first phase of paperwork for the travel portion of our adoption
It's been a full few months, but I am thankful to be feeling a bit more settled. I'm excited about what this new year holds for us as a family…and excited to be sharing more here.
I'd love to hear what you've been up to…and even though it's 9 days late, I want to wish you a very Happy New Year!