Friday, September 21, 2007

3 weeks from today

In three weeks, we will become a family of five. That's pretty unbelievable! (Unless of course, Madeleine decides to arrive before her scheduled c-section...not too likely but I suppose it's possible.)

Needless to say, life is pretty hectic. Aside from getting things ready for her arrival (including the lovely weekly appointments), we have been getting our house ready to sell (we show it for the first time on Saturday), househunting 3.5 hours away twice in the last week, starting Bible Study Fellowship again, and getting ready for Hadleigh and Nathanael's birthday party next Saturday.


We also have moved Nathanael into his "big boy toddler bed" that Brent made him. For days, he walked around saying "Daddy make bed." He loves it and has done an amazing job at staying in bed, falling right asleep, etc. (all the things that his big sister didn't do!) But I suppose it makes sense...Hadleigh likes to talk to herself about her day before going to bed...and it always takes the night-owl in me awhile to fall asleep. Whereas, Brent falls asleep almost the second he turns out his bedside lamp (you know the scene in You've Got Mail with Parker Posey and Tom Hanks going to bed? That's Brent) and Nathanael just follows suit. Often, he hasn't moved in two hours when we go to check on him.

That's what I've been up to...how about you?

6 comments:

Jillian Marie said...

I can hardley believe that it will be a few more short weeks away, how excited you must be! I send my well wishes for a happy healthy little madeline, can't wait to meet her!!!!! xo

Marianne said...

Three weeks? Maybe it's me but I feel like this pregnancy was about 3 months long! Actually, I'm sure it's just me...

Anonymous said...

We can't wait for another little grandbaby....The time has passed by quickly... We can't wait to see you all on Thursday! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mom

diane said...

How exciting! So fun to have another pink bundle of joy. Hope the house hunting and selling goes smoothly. Where are you moving to in OK?

Ella said...

you amaze me! So much going on in your life and a precious baby almost here!! I am impressed with all of your energy. we'll be praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!

sarah corbin said...

Do you have any updates for us? Have you sold the house yet? Your mom said you called her all frustrated one day because everytime you would clean the house, it would get messy again almost immediately. I couldn't imagine trying to sell a house, take care of 2 little kids, be very pregnant with a 3rd, and plan to move states...must be exhausting.
I can't wait to see pics of little Madeline. What a cute name!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs