Friday, July 17, 2009

Reading List

I love to read...especially in the summer. I only wish that I had more "lazy time" and two trees for a hammock to spend reading in!

I recently finished reading Love Walked In and Hotel on The Corner of Bitter and Sweet. I really enjoyed both, if you're in the market for fiction.

I'm currently rereading my copy of Emma by Jane Austen...I started reading Anna Karenina by Tolstoy forever ago and need to finish it...I never tire of the classics (the English major in me, I suppose) but here are a few recent books I've heard about that have peaked my interest...

And if you've read any of them, please let me know what you thought...and if they're worth the time!
The Scenic Route by Binnie Kirshenbaum

The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder by Rebecca Wells

Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout

The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton

The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

The Sweet By and By by Todd Johnson

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

I just finished Love Walked In and loved it. Several of these other books are on my list too!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs