Monday, July 20, 2009

Project 12

Just a quick share of a project I'm working on.

I've half-heartedly (until now!) been participating in "Project 12", a project hosted by Davinie in an effort to capture pictures from each month of 2009 and record them in some creative way, with the challenge to use these calendar cards. I decided to make a little mini-album for each child, focusing on my favorite picture of each from that month. I like how it's looking so far...but I will honestly admit that I'm playing catch-up right now! My plan has been to get down the picture and basics and then once the album's complete, embellish it some more!

This peek is of Madeleine's June picture, taken while she was watching her Aunt Katy and bridesmaids have their pictures taken. I wish I could have just frozen time when she (and Hadleigh and Nathanael) were in wedding garb...so so precious!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Kimber-Leigh, this is such agreat idea! Your children will have a wonderful keepsake. Love your peek. Such an adorable photo!

Zorina said...

it's very very cute,kimber! i love it.

Kirsty Wiseman said...

i love the looks of that album, my loves xx

Anonymous said...

I need to see these in person- I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

oops that was me. :) Dot

Davinie Fiero said...

Love love love your little mini! And HOORAY! A DD Album for you sistah! GET me your address NOW! :)

Shawna said...

i've been wondering what you've been up to...now I know! :) it's so cute. hope you are doing ok. let's talk soon. miss you.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs