1. I don't recommend taking two children by yourself to have flu shots administered. It exhausted this mommy.
2. I have scrapper's block...but I'm trying to shake it this afternoon.
3. My dream house will have a fireplace in almost every room (maybe not the laundry room or the kiddo's rooms) but everywhere else sounds good. I like fires. Cozy. I think I could live in a climate that has warm(ish) afternoons but year-round cold nights for fires.
4. I can't believe that February starts this week. I wonder how old I was when I realized that February had an extra "r" in it, because I do remember spelling it Febuary for a long time...and I am a pretty good speller, if I do say so myself.
5. I like having a routine...but sometimes having "mandatory" places to be on a given day bugs me. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings we have to be somewhere...and Thursdays every other week...but that's my Mommy's Morning Out day...which means I can go back home if I want to! I miss my days of just hanging out at home with my babies...
Jillian tagged me to share 6 weird or quirky things about me...hmmm...here goes:
a. I am obsessive-compulsive about one thing: if I am typing (even emails) and I notice a typo of any sort (even an extra space between words) I MUST change it immediately. I try to tell myself that's it is just an email and I can leave it...but I always end up changing it.
b. I am very picky about the kind of pens I use...when I was teaching, there was only one brand of felt-tip pens I would use for everything...I am not a big fan of ball points. (My fave pen right now is the Pilot G-2 07 in black!)
c. I like to organize things by color...my closet...my cardstock...my daughter's crayon box (shhh...don't tell!)
d. I have never really watched American Idol...but we really liked Rockstar INXS!
e. The hair on the left side of my hair holds curl really well but the right side does not.
f. My husband would say this qualifies: I love and have no problem watching a favorite movie over and over and over and over...I can't count how many times I have seen You've Got Mail or Pride & Prejudice (Colin Firth version, of course.) or Gone With The Wind or Breakfast at Tiffany's. That reminds me...it's been awhile since I've watched Audrey Hepburn...will have to remedy that!
I am tagging: Hilary, Kelli, and Dot !