So they say.
1. It's been awhile since I posted anything scrappy, so here is a layout from awhile ago...I love the pictures of Hadleigh in it!
2. I cleaned off my desk/scrap space in our office and I'm feeling better and more organized and productive already!
3. I am so glad that socks are easily and inexpensively come by these days...if I had to darn every sock that got a hole in our family, I would have no time for anything else. And it makes me sad, because so many of my favorite socks are just about ready for the trash can...or to be recycled by Brent for staining wood projects.
4. I have yet another cold...so does Brent...so we're starting to wonder if we have allergies...oh, to be able to breathe through my nose!
5. There are children playing outside my window on our cul-de-sac. Fun! It's been awhile since anyone stayed outside for very long...the temperature report on my desktop says 49 degrees.
6. Hadleigh really enjoys wearing tights...I worried that she wouldn't because she loves taking off her socks all the time, but if we take them off for naptime or something, she always asks to put them back on....I'm glad, since I like her in dresses so much!
7. Speaking of which...what is it about Gymboree dresses that make them unwrinkley? I never have to iron those...and that, Martha, is a good thing.
8. We're having Chicken Enchilada soup tonight...yummy!
9. I got a sweet surprise in the mail today from Kelli...some Rhonna Farrer stamps she talked about here. Thank you, sweet friend!
10. My sister Katy is coming to visit us this weekend...and I am SO excited!
11. What a great response to the mascara dilemma! Jillian and Hilary, I have tried that brand and it just doesn't work for me. Marianne and Kelli...I will have to try out your recommendations and let you know!
12. Tomorrow I'm sharing a fabulous breakfast recipe with all of you...so stay tuned! It's yummy and fun to make!