Friday, August 23, 2013

Pinterest Friday: Chalkboard Inspiration


Chalkboards are nothing new when it comes to trends lately. 

And maybe it's the fact that we begin homeschool on Monday...but lately I've been drawn to chalkboard projects, trying to figure out a way to incorporate some into our decor in this rental home.

Here's some of my chalkboard inspiration lately from my boards at Pinterest.



We already have a hanging map in our homeschool area, but I think this one looks like a lot of fun!


I love the idea of one banner that is customizable through chalk!

 This could be a fun project around Christmas to give as gifts!


I love the look of a chalkboard wall in kitchens.


Aged and pretty outside.


 I think I want a print of this one.


Just so cute. And with that table underneath! (Or are those old risers?!?!)


For children's artwork and photos in a hallway.


Great use of space and I always need the reminder of equivalents!

I was SO tempted by these at One Kings Lane recently. Tea + Chalkart is perfection.


I don't have the wall space for this (except in areas where I wouldn't want it to be) but I think this is so fun!



I love a framed chalkboard over a vignette. Need to find a spot for something similar.

How about you? Do you have a chalkboard DIY project that you've loved? Do you have a chalkboard wall with children...a good or frustrating thing? I'd love to hear about them in the comments...and link if you have a picture!

2 comments:

Keshet said...

So cute! I am loving the chalkboard too, although I don't actually like the feel of it!

Kim said...

I like the pendants best. I think anything bigger around here would be too tempting for the boys...I'd always be frustrated with the mess.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs