Saturday, October 05, 2013

For the weekend...

Just a quick post, as I'm preparing for the beginning of what we call "Birthday month"...three birthdays in 12 days! I thought I'd share a few favorite blogs I enjoy for crafty inspiration!

Emily at Jones Design Company is a great source for home decor DIY and craft tutorials galore! I love her flower tutorials, as they are a perfect addition to so many projects...for the home, to add to a bag or a gift!

Elise Blaha has a very different style than I do...but her projects never fail to inspire me. Whether making a quilt (which I have yet to do!) or embarking on a long-term project like 40 Loaves, I come away from her site with so many ideas! She just launched a new online quilting course that I'm interested in learning more about...and may be just the right way for me to learn something like that right now!

I love "Whatever," Meg Duerksen's colorful blog! I love the idea of her crafternoons with her children...and I dream of one day being able to go to craft weekend: a weekend full of crafty projects, thrifting, and delicious food in her beautiful "Craft House!"

I'd love to know some of your favorite creative blogs...share them in the comments!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is Day 5 of 31 Days: Crafting a Creative Life. You can find an archive of all the posts from this series here. Thanks for joining me this month!

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

My faves are
Posie Gets Cozy
http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/
Pam Garrison
http://www.pamgarrison.com/
Rebecca Sower
http://rebeccasower.com/blog/

These are blogs I have been reading for years!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs