Sunday, October 06, 2013

Sunday Reflection



"Are you allowing your own expectations to hinder you from freely expressing yourself? Is your idea of the right way keeping you from your best way? Are you too distracted to show up? Are you living like a programmer instead of a poet?"



Each Sunday during this series, I'll share a quote to reflect on.

This week's quote is from Emily Freeman's newest book, A Million Little Ways. This paragraph got my attention today. And I'm thinking about how this applies to many facets of my life.

I am so excited about this book...and about getting to meet Emily next month at her At the Barn event!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is Day 6 of 31 Days: Crafting a Creative Life. You can find an archive of all the posts from this series here. Thanks for joining me this month!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs