Saturday, February 06, 2010

Little loves.

Little girls in pigtails. What could be cuter?
Well, maybe another missing tooth. That's four, if you've been counting!
I think this one is my favorite from this morning. So glad my littlest finally has hair long enough to pull up on both sides! (Now if only that center part came more naturally with both girls. They don't take after me there!)
And I can't leave this guy out...though he's been a bit out of sorts today. But poor guy, he had immunizations and a flu mist yesterday...so we'll blame it on that!
I did manage to get this cute grin.

We sure do love these three. We've been smiling and laughing and just feeling thankful for the blessings they are to us.

6 comments:

Anna Sigga said...

Such sweet kids you have and these pics make you smile!

Pamela Stover said...

Kimber-Leigh- your children are beautiful! I saw your Mom at Harris Teeter recently and told her I follow your blog, I guess it's time I finally make a comment. Glad to see you are doing well!

Unknown said...

These pics are adorable!

Denise said...

They are truly blessings. Beautiful photos! I love the red background. I hope you little guy feel better soon!

Wendy said...

that second pic is SUPER CUTE!!!!

diane said...

pigtails are such a milestone in a little girls life. Your kiddos are beautiful... and getting so big!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs