Saturday, March 20, 2010

Celebrating spring...

Today, we are enjoying the first day of spring by:

~watching snow blow across Oklahoma. How ironic. We have some three foot drifts in our yard and in others places, the snow barely covers the grass. That's Oklahoma wind for you. (And seriously, yesterday it was in the 60's, as it will be again on Monday. Crazy.)

~building in the land of Legos. It's a family activity. (Though I usually just admire and take the pictures.) I just found out about this Legos game and am anxious to get it. I think it will be a hit!

~cheering on good ol' Baylor U! We're excited about the game this afternoon...hence the whole family decked out in appropriate attire. Sic 'em Bears!

(and, as of today, when you tell Madeleine to smile, this is what we see. She's saying cheese in both pictures. Oh dear.)
~spending some quiet time this afternoon: Madeleine napping, Hadleigh crafting in her room, the boys taking a "golf nap", and as for me, scrapbooking.


Enjoy your first day of spring! Is it springlike where you are today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madeleine makes me smile...real big! I love the family picture!!! And the picture of Hadleigh is priceless...a sweet memory for sure! I CAN HARDLY WAIT to see you guys on Wednesday....Hugs and kisses to all!
Love, Mom

Christa said...

What a great family photo!!

Tina said...

haha...my nephew is doing the same thing right now everytime I point the camera in his direction. so cute.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kimber-Leigh, how beautiful is your family. Just reading through your blog brought me so much warmth and love. David and I are looking through the pics, I am so impressed with your talent in photography. I have not seen such a lovely stack of outfits before. You could definitely be a magazine photographer. I'm hoping to see the easter pizza your mom told me about. I'm going to try it myself. Love you all Aunt Robin

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs