Wednesday, March 10, 2010

on Twelve and Matching

That would be the number of pairs of pajamas that I washed in the girls load of laundry this week. Twelve.

And the scary thing? Their drawers still have plenty in them.

(Obviously, Madeleine has all of Hadleigh's hand-me-down jammies, as well as new ones to match Hadleigh's. My girls LOVE to match. And I love that. I will miss that when Hadleigh decides she's too grown-up for it. So while it lasts, we're making the most of it.)

Pajamas. It's about a third of their load of laundry. Which is coming close to needing to be divided into two loads.

p.s. It's raining again. Rainy days and Wednesdays. Sorry for the post on laundry...it's just that it is my third day of dealing with it. It drives me crazy when I can't get it all complete in one day.

1 comment:

Ella said...

i am with you on rainy days AND laundry!! rainy days have been the norm for us all winter long!

but i just love the photo of all those cute (PINK) pj's...we are in 2 different worlds. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs