Monday, March 01, 2010

Hello March.

My, how you snuck up on me.

But you bring with you hints of the spring to come (and a full calendar), so welcome :)

Have you heard of Tumblr? If not, you're missing out. Or maybe you just have one thing less to do...which might be a good thing! Hmmm.

I've started a Tumblr account...which is very much like a blog, but I'm using it as a place to corral all the little things that I "collect" around the internet. Projects, decor, beautiful images. Kind of like a digital inspiration board. I'm still figuring it all out...but I like it so far. And it will keep me from bookmarking so many pages!

You can check my page out here, if you'd like: kimber-leighinspired. Let me know if you use tumblr...I'd love to follow you there!

1 comment:

diane said...

I love the photos in your Tumblr. I will visit it often. =)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs