Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Fun

Warm weather is upon us...and I'm turning to my Pinterest "For the Kiddos" board to make note of some fun activities I want to remember to try this summer.

Here are a few that I'm excited about right now...

I just love this...good to remember the simple joys of childhood.

 via
I have a feeling these will get a lot of use...and not only by my kids!

 via
My three love getting mail...and "making" mail for each other.  A few of these would help corral some of their "letters".

 via
I think it would be fun to have the kids help me with these...a project I've been wanting to tackle for awhile now!

 via
And they thought sidewalk chalk was fun!

 via
Hadleigh would love this idea for a handmade rug...

 via
A great idea...the fun of finger painting without the mess!

And while I know we won't be taking this on anytime soon...a sunken trampoline is a fabulous idea!

(Clicking on the links beneath each picture will take you to the Pinterest post...clicking on the pictures there will take you to the original source, often with directions/tutorials.)

What fun activities are you looking forward to this summer?

6 comments:

B said...

What fun activities!

Keshet said...

I don't think I've ever seen a sunken trampoline--how cool! These are all such fun and happy projects!

Donna said...

These are great!!! Just the thought of jumping in puddles makes me smile.

Christa said...

Wow, great ideas!! My girls would love these!

lisa truesdell said...

Fun fun stuff. :)

Jessica said...

I love these & am getting excited for summer!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs