This month, from Washington D.C.
1. The National Archives
2. Lunch in the Kogod Courtyard (at the National Portrait Gallery) is peaceful & calming!
3. The Old Post Office (viewed because we walked the wrong way down Pennsyvania Ave!)
4. Bachelor's Buttons remind me of childhood memories in Texas
5. Inside the Library of Congress. It's absolutely gorgeous & my new favorite library.
6. This exhibit of Thomas Jefferson's personal library is inspiring and beautiful.
7. My favorite view of The Capital today.
8. Love the detail & patina.
9. Metro adventures all. day. long.
10. The streets of Georgetown
11. Key Lime cupcake is to die for.
12. Georgetown Cupcakes did NOT disappoint. (We found a table & our line was pretty short too!)