Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 13: Summer Play


Most of their summer play is active. Lots of bike/scooter riding. Lots of chase. Lots of swimming. Always lots of movement.

This morning, they were chasing each other around in circles in the basement.  I was amazed no one fell over dizzy. :)


So it was special to see them here this afternoon, sitting on the deck together, involved in the careful crafting of stories for them to later act out.  I creaked the back door open ever so slightly to listen to the three of them share ideas about adventures, each adding their own details to the story. (It took a few minutes before they noticed me.)

My little story-tellers. I love their creative play. I love their adventurous ideas. I love their sweet friendships.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs