Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18: Breaking Habits, Part 2


Checking in.

I'm happy to say that of the six piles shown in this post last Thursday, only one pile remains.

The one on my computer desk. I'll work on that one tomorrow. (Just call me Scarlett.)

I love lists. Do you?

There is so much bouncing around my brain right now...appointments to be made...groceries to buy...gifts to be wrapped...thank you's to be written...blog posts to write...

My husband was telling me tonight that I needed to use a reminder app on my phone. :) I replied that it's all in my mind. It's not quite that I forget any of it but that finding time to deal with it all is the larger issue!

Yet, I know me. I get so rattled and overwhelmed when there's so much my brain is trying to remember on its own that I often have a hard time finding a place to start. And that is the last thing that makes me feel comfortable or productive at home.

Enter my love for my to-do lists!

I use Teux Deux on my iPhone (love it), and you can bet that you'll find a list or two or twelve if you casually glance around my work surfaces!


 via

I'm especially loving these two notepads. The kraft one at the top looks so classy. And this one?

This one is just plain honest.

How do you keep track of your to-do's?



~This is Day 18 of 31 Days. You can find all posts in the series here 31 Days of Making this House our Home.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs