Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22 of 31: Always Learning


Sometimes, it's nice to have new perspective on our home.

I mentioned the other day how I have been thinking about whether our home reflects us...reflects me.

In some ways, I'd say yes. And yet, I think there's room for growth in this area.

I wish decorating came more easily for me...I know what I like, but it doesn't always translate well in reality.


So when I read about the Creatively Made Home online course created by Jeanne Oliver last week, I was most definitely interested.

I thought about it for several days...kept reading the description...and after remembering that I've loved and benefitted from several creative online courses I've taken, I decided to try it. It's perfect timing really, considering this month's topic of Making this House our Home.

Today the class began (and I think you can still sign up...I did this morning!)...and while I still need to find a spot of time to watch this week's videos and soak up all the shared inspiration, tutorials, and conversation, I am quite impressed with what I see so far.

I'm very excited to see how this new information translates into tweaks and changes in our home.

p.s. Looking forward to tomorrow's post...and a giveaway! Don't miss it!



~This is Day 22 of 31 Days. You can find all posts in the series here 31 Days of Making this House our Home.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs