Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days: Welcome




Tomorrow begins Day 1 of 31 Days: Making this House our Home. 

I am participating in the Nester's 31 Days challenge...and I hope that you'll join me as I write on this topic each day of October.

I'm a little nervous (and a lot excited) about this, as I've never blogged every day for a whole month before. 

This month, you can expect a mix of checking off the "to-do list," DIY projects, my inspiration sources, and reflections on family, home, and hospitality that will hopefully be applicable to life whether you've been "at home" for one month or fifty years.

From this page, you can find all my posts for this series below. And if you're also writing for 31 days, please let me know in the comments...I'd love to follow along with your series! So without further ado: 31 Days of Making this House our Home.

  Day 1: Welcome                                                         
  Day 2: Sheets                                                             
  Day 3: Seasonal Decorating
  Day 4: A Cozy Spot
  Day 5: No More Complaining
  Day 6: Making New Memories
  Day 7: A Little Light
  Day 8: Celebrate
  Day 9: Clichés
Day 10: Welcoming Friends
Day 11: Breaking Habits, Part 1
Day 12: 12 on the Twelfth
Day 13: Retreat
Day 14: Sunrise, Sunset
Day 15: Re-imagine
Day 16: Get Organized
Day 17: In the Kitchen
Day 18: Breaking Habits, Part 2
Day 19: Favorites
Day 20: Piercing Through the Stuff
Day 21: The Surprises
Day 22: Always Learning
Day 23: Inspiration Giveaway
Day 24: Fall Mantles
Day 25: Exercise Caution
Day 26: Capture Moments
Day 27: No More Comparisons
Day 28: The Nest
Day 29: Friends to Visit
Day 30: The Memory Makers
Day 31: Home

5 comments:

momstheword said...

I'm a little nervous too, lol! I haven't blogged for that many days in a row in a very long time, if ever, lol! But I am going to try.

I think you're going to have a fun mix of stuff and I look forward to seeing what you're going to do!

Emily said...

Looking forward to following along! We move a lot too, and I've been in my new place for 6 months and still don't have pictures up! Maybe you'll inspire me.

Jerimi said...

Don't be nervous! You're going to do great. :)

We move around a lot, and I've kind of given up on making the current place we're at into a home. I'm looking forward to drawing inspiration from your blog.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Sheila @ The Deliberate Reader said...

I'm looking forward to following along on this series - it's something I'm not very good at, so another perspective may help me. :)

This year I'm joining in on the 31 Days series for the first time, so posting everyday will also be new to me.

theconfidentmom said...

I can't wait to read what you share! I have lived in my current home for over 5 years and still feel like we need to make it more homey!??? Crazy - maybe you will inspire me!

I am also posting for 31 days...kinda wacky!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs